Krzysztof SikorskiLegal Counsel firstname.lastname@example.org
T: +48 61 855 32 20
A member of the Energy Team and German Desk, Krzysztof also works with the M&A Team and Insurance Team.
A graduate of the Department of Law and Administration of Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań and of Humboldt - Universität in Berlin (LL.M. - Deutsches und Europäisches Recht und Rechtspraxis). With the support of LLP Erasmus programme, Krzysztof studied also in Bayreuth. He gained professional experience when working for a leading German energy law practice.
Krzysztof advises clients on energy law, including renewables. His interests focus on commercial contracts, corporate law and windfarm development regulations. Krzysztof also works on due diligence projects in connection with mergers and acquisitions, especially in the energy sector.
- Advised Polish and foreign businesses in renewables projects of up to 300 MW;
- Advised leading Polish energy companies, grid operators, and energy producers and traders on standard-form contracts;
- Advised generators in relation to compliance with long-term power purchase agreements;
- Advised municipal companies on renewables and licensed activities;
- Assisted one of the largest players on the food market in the development of compliance documentation in Polish and German;
- Advised construction product manufacturers on unfair competition matters;
- Advised one of the local government unions on what came to be called waste management revolution (legal assistance for tender procedures involving collection and disposal of municipal waste).