Would you like to receive a tailor-made offer?
- Specialises in conducting commercial disputes before common courts and arbitration tribunals, as well as criminal cases, including white-collar crime;
- Represents clients in disputes regarding infrastructure investments, including those implemented on the basis of FIDIC standard contracts, M&A transactions, the performance of commercial contracts, and investment advisory;
- Has experience in cases concerning business crimes, having represented both the accused and victims;
- Advises on cross-border criminal matters, including those regarding European Arrest Warrants;
- Arbitrator and co-organizer of the Lewiatan Arbitration Competition – the first and largest moot court Polish arbitration competition for trainee advocates and attorneys-at-law.