Would you like to receive a tailor-made offer?
- co-founder and senior partner at WKB,
- heads the M&A team and the Restructuring and Insolvency practice,
- advises clients in state aid matters,
- has extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions and in legal aspects of business restructurings,
- was involved in the first privatization of enterprises and banks in Poland and provided advice on joint venture formation,
- an expert in financial and tax negotiations and in providing regular legal assistance to corporate clients,
- a holder of a second-level doctorate (doktor habilitowany) in law and a former visiting lecturer at Trinity College Oxford, as well as the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań.