Would you like to receive a tailor-made offer?
- head of the environmental law practice,
- specialises in Polish and EU environmental law, nature preservation law and geological and mining law,
- advises clients on waste management, environmental impact assessments (including impact assessments in relation to Natura 2000 protected areas), environmental permits, industrial emission regulation and integrated permits (IPPC/IED, emission standards, BAT conclusions etc.),
- assists clients on issues relating to water management, sewage disposal, remediation, soil and land quality, noise protection, and liability for environmental damage and pre-existing (historic) contamination,
- also supports clients in the process of obtaining, changing, transferring and cancelling environmental permits and approvals, and in the course of administrative proceedings, and represents them before administrative authorities and courts,
- holds a PhD from the Institute of Law Studies of the Polish Academy of Sciences,
- academic lecturer and speaker at numerous conferences and training events on the subject of environmental protection, as well as author of numerous specialized and popular science publications.