Would you like to receive a tailor-made offer?
- Member of the public procurement law team.
- He works with both contracting authorities and contractors, supporting them at every stage of the public procurement procedure.
- Advises entrepreneurs to implement projects co-financed by EU structural funds.
- He deals with issues of strategic goods trading.
- A graduate of the British Law course entitled “Diploma in English Law and Practical Legal Skills” organised by the British Law Centre at the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań in cooperation with the Juris Anglia Scientia Foundation.
- He publishes practical commentaries on Public Procurement Law as part of the WKB initiative: “Q&A: new PZP”, addressed in particular to Polish SMEs.
- Legal counsel trainee at the OIRP in Warsaw.