Would you like to receive a tailor-made offer?
- Cooperates with the competition and consumer law team, which is commonly ranked among the best in the country (recommendations of, among others, Chambers Europe (Band 1), Legal500 (Tier 1), Forbes and Rzeczpospolita.
- Involved in advisory projects related to merger control, abuse of dominant position and prohibited agreements restricting competition. Supports other teams in the delivery of projects requiring economic expertise.
- Specializes in competition economics and economic advisory related to disputes & litigation, analyses of economic impact of regulations and public policies, sectoral and market analyses as well as the application of quantitative methods to various economic issues.
- Member of the Association of Polish Economists.
- Graduated in economics from the Warsaw School of Economics, also studied economics at Catolica Lisbon School of Business & Economics and the University of Warsaw.
- Author of numerous analyses, reports and expert opinions for clients from the private and public sectors as well as international organisations.