Would you like to receive a tailor-made offer?
- advises clients on various aspects of Polish and EU competition law matters, including cartels, vertical agreements, abuse of dominant position (including regulated sectors) and merger control,
- represents clients in administrative proceedings, including before the President of the Polish Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (OCCP) and the European Commission,
- also deals with consumer protection issues, unfair competition cases, and unfair market practices as well as EU law,
- has gained professional experience working for international law firms based in Warsaw, and during a traineeship in the European Commission’s Directorate-General for Competition in Brussels, in the Antitrust Telecoms unit,
- member of the Competition Law Association.