Would you like to receive a tailor-made offer?
- specialises in public procurement law,
- advises both economic operators and contracting authorities on all matters relating to public contract award procedures,
- issues legal opinions and analysis, including for law-making purposes,
- defended his doctoral thesis at the Institute of Public Economic Law in the Faculty of Law and Administration of Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań,
- experienced in providing training and education,
- author of academic and general interest publications on public procurement law, administrative law and management; his research involves primarily non-price tender evaluation criteria, application of public procurement law in development management and how public procurement law is exploited for other ends.