Would you like to receive a tailor-made offer?
- advises clients on various aspects of Polish and EU competition law, including anti-competitive agreements, information exchange, abuse of a dominant position, merger control, distribution systems and compliance programmes,
- represents clients in cases relating to unfair competition, consumer protection, and regulation issues in the telecommunications market,
- advises in relation to the Act on the Prevention of Unfair Use of a Contract Advantage in the Trading of Agricultural and Food Products,
- assists with developing and implementing dedicated compliance programmes (served as compliance officer in sector-specific associations operating in sensitive markets),
- has advised on numerous broadband infrastructure projects, representing both contracting authorities and contractors at all stages of project implementation,
- has provided advice to major telecommunications and e-commerce businesses,
- also works with the intellectual property & TMT team.