Would you like to receive a tailor-made offer?
- Junior Associate in the Competition and Consumer Law team, which is widely ranked among the best in the country – recommendations from Chambers Europe (Band 1), Legal500 (Tier 1), Forbes, Rzeczpospolita, among others.
- She specialises in Polish and European competition and consumer law. She advises clients from the financial, energy, insurance and e-commerce sectors on matters related to the aspects of Polish and EU consumer law, e.g. with regard to infringement of collective consumer interests or prohibited clauses. Together with her team, she also participates in proceedings before the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection.
- She is a scholarship holder at Adam Mickiewicz University. She also took third place in the National Moot Court Competition “Civilis”.
- She was a President of the Scientific Circle of Medical Law “Lege Artis” in the year 2019/2020 and Vice President of the Scientific Circle of Roman Law “Bona Fides” in the year 2019/2020 – active in the Faculty of Law at Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań. She was also an active participant of numerous scientific conferences in the field of private law.
- She is the author of publications on private law.