Would you like to receive a tailor-made offer?
- co-head of infrastructure projects practice and capital markets team (equity securities),
- supports both contracting authorities and contractors, and provides legal advisory services to consortium partners (including with regard to selecting the most desirable relationship framework, preparation and negotiation of consortium agreements, and day-to-day assistance in dealings within the consortium),
- advises clients operating in a variety of sectors, including energy, oil and gas, chemical, road, rail, and public transport,
- also specialises in M&A transactions, including transactions involving elements of capital markets law,
- advises clients on transactions within insolvency and restructuring proceedings;
- also advises public companies regarding their disclosure requirements and regulatory issues (e.g. in respect of commodity derivatives).