Would you like to receive a tailor-made offer?
- a member of the energy law team and German Desk,
- specialises in energy law, including in particular renewable energy law,
- advises clients on legal aspects of developing energy projects with a focus on RES projects,
- specialises in energy generation support systems, including RES auction support and so-called green certificates scheme, as well as in commercial contracts and real estate,
- advises clients from infrastructure and municipal sectors, including in matters related to water supply and sewage disposal and electromobility,
- works on due diligence projects in connection with mergers and acquisitions, especially in the energy sector,
- advises clients on various issues related to energy law in bankruptcy and restructuring law procedures,
- author of a number of publications on energy law, co-author of the commentary on the law on electromobility and alternative fuels,
- gained professional experience when working for a leading German energy law practice and one of the top UK legal firms during an internship organised within the Associated European Energy Consultants.