Would you like to receive a tailor-made offer?
- head of energy practice,
- expert in energy law, privatization, public procurement law and antitrust law,
- expert during parliamentary work on amendments to energy and public procurement legislation and on the nuclear law package,
- managed Polish Public Procurement Authority’s projects supported by World Bank grants,
- is relied upon for opinion by the Ownership Transformations Council, a privatization advisory body for the Prime Minister, and sits on supervisory boards of many companies,
- co-author of acclaimed commentaries on energy law and public procurement law as well as a number of publications on privatization and competition law.