Would you like to receive a tailor-made offer?
- Specializes in conducting commercial disputes before common and arbitration courts, in particular regarding investment projects, including those implemented based on FIDIC contractual conditions, corporate matters and the performance of commercial contracts.
- Participated in court and arbitration proceedings with the participation of entrepreneurs from various industries, incl. from the construction, energy, banking, aviation and railway industries;
- Has experience in providing day-to-day services to companies at the stage of contract performance and after its completion, including due to early withdrawal and due diligence processes;
- PhD student at the Doctoral School of Social Sciences of the University of Warsaw, where he is preparing a doctoral dissertation in the field of arbitration and private international law;
- A graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Jagiellonian University in Krakow, scholarship holder at the University of Washington, Seattle and Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, laureate of the Minister of Science and Higher Education scholarship for outstanding scientific achievements, as well as a graduate of the American Law School, organized in cooperation with the Catholic University of America.