Would you like to receive a tailor-made offer?
- specialises in energy law,
- works on energy law projects relating to renewable energy sources, conducted by domestic and international entities,
- also works with the environmental protection law team, and her focus is on climate protection as well as legal actions aimed at protecting intergenerational equity,
- studied Energy and Climate Law at the University of Groningen (the Netherlands) as a student of the Erasmus+ exchange programme,
- completed a British Law programme organised by the British Law Centre,
- third prize winner of the Kazimierz Kolańczyk Competition for the best master’s thesis defended at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań (2018/2019) for her paper on support mechanisms aimed at protection for vulnerable consumers in the state of energy poverty.