Would you like to receive a tailor-made offer?
- specialist in competition law, energy law and municipal management,
- experienced in issuing legal opinion letters on matters relating to competition and energy law,
- holder of a doctoral degree in law, lecturer at the Faculty of Law and Administration of Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, assistant professor at the Chair of Public Economic Law and Thomas-Berberich-Stiftung fellow,
- member of the Centre for Antitrust and Regulatory Studies (CARS),
- lawyer at the Polish Office of Competition and Consumer Protection in the years 1996-2001,
- author of articles on public economic law.