Would you like to receive a tailor-made offer?
- head of the competition law and consumer law practice,
- expert on competition compliance across the spectrum of clients’ businesses,
- expert involved in numerous proceedings before competition authorities (such as the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection and the European Commission), regulatory authorities and courts hearing cases concerning competition enforcement, protection of collective consumer interests and prevention of unfair competition,
- coordinates work of teams in the energy sector in relation to renewable energy projects and for transportation and logistics companies,
- experienced in public procurement law projects,
- acted as President (for the last six years) of the Competition Law Commission of Union Internationale des Avocats,
- co-editor of two editions of the Commentary to the Polish Act on Competition and Consumer Protection and the Commentary to the Polish private enforcement legislation,
- regular contributor to the Kluwer Competition Law Blog.