Would you like to receive a tailor-made offer?
- Junior Associate in the Competition and Consumer Law team, which is widely ranked among the best in the country – with recommendations from Chambers Europe (Band 1), Legal500 (Tier 1), Forbes, and Rzeczpospolita, among others.
- She has experience in competition, media, and European law which she acquired while working for a leading media company.
- Emilia graduated from the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw and is a studying Finance and Accounting at Kozminski University.
- She has completed courses from: the British Law Center (a joint venture between the University of Cambridge and the University of Warsaw), the Center for American Law Studies (a joint initiative of the University of Warsaw, Emory University of Law and Georgia State University) and the School of Law and Economy of China.
- She has also authored an article titled: „The Restitution of Wartime Losses by the National Public Administration,” published in a monograph „What Can Be Done With a Work of Art? The Legal Aspects of Art Culture and Art.”