Would you like to receive a tailor-made offer?
- a member of the IP & TMT practice,
- specialises in intellectual property law, in particular copyright and industrial property, including in proceedings before national and international bodies,
- assists clients from the technology, retail, publishing and fashion industries (including press and book publishers, and shoes manufacturers) and the automotive market, advising on matters including national and international trademark protection, inventions, industrial and utility designs, as well as in contentious proceedings,
- has advised entrepreneurs on developing strategies for the protection of products and technologies with regard to their commercialisation and distribution, as well as on infringements of their rights on the Polish and EU markets,
- has represented clients before courts, including the EU Trademarks and Designs Court in Warsaw, Polish Patent Office, EUIPO and WIPO,
- a recipient of a scholarship at the Ruprecht-Karls-Universität in Heidelberg and a graduate of postgraduate studies in intellectual property law at the H. Grocjusz Intellectual Property Rights Centre.
- co-author of a manual titled “Turn Your Public On. How to plan an engaging communication: public relations, branding, social media” (2019).