Would you like to receive a tailor-made offer?
- expert in energy law, in particular in renewable energy law,
- advises energy clients on, among other things, regulatory matters, restructuring and investment in projects involving new generation sources, including acquisition and development of renewables projects in Poland,
- represents industry associations in parliamentary works on implementing legislative solutions relating to the construction of energy infrastructure, works concerning the RES Act and amendment of the Civil Code concerning transmission easement,
- advises companies in the infrastructure and municipal sectors, including in matters related to water supply and sewage disposal, waste management and electromobility,
- experienced in commercial law, corporate restructurings and real estate transactions,
- author of a number of publications on energy law, including commentary on the renewable energy sources Act, as well as infrastructure.