Would you like to receive a tailor-made offer?
- Member of the competition and consumer protection law team.
- She advises clients from e-commerce, financial and energy sector on matters related to Polish and EU consumer protection law, including aspects of counteracting the use of abusive clauses and infringement of collective consumer interests.
- She also supported clients in cases related to competition protection such as anti-competitive agreements, protections of trade secrets or information exchange.
- Together with her team, she takes part in proceedings before the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection.
- She also organizes training sessions in consumer rights and competition protection, including matters related to warranty, guarantee, extension of protection for entrepreneurs running a sole proprietorship and distribution agreements.