Would you like to receive a tailor-made offer?
- Member of the dispute resolution practice and the state aid and EU funds practice;
- Specialises in conducting commercial cases, in particular representing enterprises active in the construction, energy and insurance industries, including in disputes with a cross-border element;
- Has many years’ experience in state aid, EU funds and providing litigation support to businesses in civil and commercial matters;
- Is regularly involved in preparing analyses and opinions for enterprises and public sector entities concerning the possibility of applying for state aid and the risks related to this, including due diligence regarding the state aid which enterprises have received;
- Assesses applications for state aid in projects receiving funding from EU funds, and advises on complaints concerning state aid submitted to the European Commission;