Would you like to receive a tailor-made offer?
- expert in Polish and EU competition law, state aid and administrative procedures and judicial review cases,
- advises clients on a full spectrum of competition law matters, including cartels, leniency programmes and distribution agreements, abuse of dominant position (especially in regulated sectors), and control of concentrations, as well as consumer protection,
- also handles state aid cases, unfair competition cases and administrative procedures before public authorities, including the Polish Office of Competition and Consumer Protection and the European Commission, and European law cases,
- lecturer in Postgraduate Diploma in Competition Law at the Institute of Law Studies of the Polish Academy of Sciences in Warsaw,
- member of the University of Warsaw Centre for Antitrust and Regulatory Studies (CARS), the Competition Law Association and Non-Governmental Advisor, which is a part of the International Competition Network cartel subgroup,
- author and co-author of numerous publications on EU and Polish competition law, including a publication on leniency and a Commentary regarding the Act on Competition and Consumer Protection.