Would you like to receive a tailor-made offer?
- specialist in consumer law and competition law,
- works closely with the WKB’s experts supporting businesses involved in financial markets and supports the firm’s product compliance team,
- in the years 2014-2019 she held the position of Vice-President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (where she worked for 21 years) responsible for the consumer division,
- in her professional career she has been involved in the enforcement of consumer law, participated in the legislative process at the national and European levels, initiated self-regulatory processes in businesses and their associations,
- supervised the Trading Standards Inspection, laboratories of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection and the European Consumer Centre,
- experienced in cooperation with consumer ombudsmen, consumer organisations and market regulators belonging to the consumer protection network,
- participated in meetings of the heads of authorities responsible for consumer protection in the European Union within the framework of the Consumer Protection Network (CPN) and was a member of the Committee for European Affairs.