Natalia Kabacińskalegal counsel firstname.lastname@example.org
T: +48 22 201 00 00
Natalia is a member of WKB’s dispute resolution team. She represents clients operating in various sectors in complex business law cases conducted before common and arbitration courts. She has concentrated her practice in the area of disputes arising from infrastructure projects (including construction work contracts based on FIDIC documents), as well as other matters concerning contractual relations and tortious liability. She has experience in international arbitration proceedings, including investment arbitration.
Natalia has advised on numerous infrastructure projects, representing investors and general contractors in court and at the pre-trial stage. She has worked for clients operating in sectors including real estate, energy, rail, insurance and automotive.
She graduated from the Faculty of Law and Administration and the Faculty of International Relations at the University of Warsaw, and studied at the University of Ottawa and the University of Salzburg as a part of international scholarship programmes. Natalia completed the ICC Arbitration and ADR Training Programme, an initiative organised under the patronage of the International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (“ICC”) in Paris and the Jagiellonian University.
Arbiter and trainer in international commercial and investment arbitration competitions, Natalia has also authored a number of publications on dispute resolution.
- Represented the claimant in a dispute regarding the sale of shares in a wind energy company (proceedings conducted in accordance with the rules of arbitration of the Court of Arbitration at the ICC in Paris);
- Represented an energy company in a dispute over the terms and conditions of a joint venture agreement (proceedings conducted in accordance with the rules of arbitration of the Court of Arbitration at the ICC);
- Represented a foreign company in a dispute with the State Treasury involving claims for damages (investment arbitration conducted in accordance with the rules of arbitration of the Court of Arbitration at the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce);
- Represented a company operating in the energy sector in a dispute over an agreement for the sale of part of a business (arbitration proceedings conducted in accordance with the rules of arbitration of the Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce);
- Represented general contractors in conciliatory negotiations with, and court proceedings against, the State Treasury (the General Directorate for National Roads and Motorways (GDDKiA));
- Represented a general contractor at the pre-trial stage and in conciliatory negotiations connected with an infrastructure project involving the extension of a hospital;
- Defended a company subject to class action proceedings.