In the most recent edition of The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa 2020, WKB Wierciński, Kwieciński, Baehr law firm has been recommended in 15 categories. Thus, the law firm maintained its position from the last edition.
A total of 20 WKB’s lawyers have received individual recommendations. Dr Jerzy Baehr (Energy), Aleksander Stawicki (Competition Law), dr Bartosz Turno (Competition Law), dr Jakub Pokrzywniak (Insurance) and Jan Roliński (Public procurement) have been recognised as Leading Individuals. Anna Flaga-Martynek (Infrastructure Projects) has in turn been ranked as a Next Generation Lawyer.
WKB has advanced compared to last year’s rankings in the Dispute resolution category. The firm also debuted in the Data privacy and data protection category.
The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa 2020 recommends WKB and its lawyers in the following categories:
Competition/antitrust: Top Tier Firm
- Individual recommendations for Dorota Karczewska, Aleksander Stawicki and Bartosz Turno (Leading Individals)
Insurance: Top Tier Firm
Construction: Tier 2
Data privacy and data protection: Tier 2
- Individual recommendation for Agnieszka Wiercińska – Krużewska
Dispute resolution: Tier 2
Energy and natural resources: Tier 2
- Individual recommendations for Jerzy Baehr (Leading Individual), Maciej Szambelańczyk and Jakub Pokrzywniak.
Intellectual property: Tier 2
Public procurement: Tier 2
- Individual recommendation for .Jan Roliński (Leading Individual)
Restructuring and insolvency: Tier 2
- Individual recommendation for Andrzej Wierciński.
Banking and finance: Tier 3
Commercial, corporate and M&A: Tier 3
Private equity: Tier 3
TMT: Tier 3
- Individual recommendation for Agnieszka Wiercińska-Krużewska
Capital markets: Tier 4
Employment: Tier 4
- Individual recommendation for Wioleta Polak.
The full versions of the editorials for The Legal500 EMEA 2020 rankings are available on the publisher’s site.