Risk assessment – for one of the platforms providing electronic services, we conducted the identification and assessment of legal risks, as well as control and risk management mechanisms;
Assessment of compliance programmes – for a regulated market entity – we audited the company’s existing compliance procedures, including the AML procedure, and subsequently developed amendments to the AML procedure, as well as the anti-corruption and conflict of interest management policy, the whistleblowing procedure and the whistleblower clearance procedure, the protection of confidential information, and proposed an update of the risk map;
- for a Polish company and group in the transport and logistics industry – we developed a group anti-corruption policy and a policy dedicated to the Polish jurisdiction, together with a gift policy; we trained group board members and managers of Polish companies on anti-corruption policies; we coordinated the introduction of anti-corruption policies in 12 other jurisdictions in cooperation with lawyers from foreign law firms;
- we developed a global anti-trust compliance programme that is operational in ten European countries;
- we have developed a procedure for a number of entities to deal with searches or inspections by regulatory authorities, including the FSA and the OCCP;
- we have repeatedly trained our clients’ managers and employees on how to proceed in the event of an inspection or search;
- we have conducted or participated in internal investigations conducted at entities in the following industries: film production, electronic equipment claims handling, pharmaceutical production and distribution.