The results of Chambers Europe 2023 – the leading legal directory in Europe – have been released.
We are pleased to announce that 10 of our teams were recognised this year, four of them in Band 1. The Energy & Natural Resources team joined this elite group, along with Competition/Antitrust, Corporate/M&A and Public Procurement. Fifteen of our lawyers received individual recommendations – five of them in Band 1: Jerzy Baehr, Jakub Jędrzejak, Jakub Pokrzywniak, Jan Roliński and Aleksander Stawicki.
We are particularly pleased with the feedback from our customers, which we are able to recognise on this occasion:
“They have a great scope of abilities and are able to handle complex and sophisticated matters.”
“The WKB team works ‘with the client’ not ‘for the client’.“
“WKB is able to handle large and complex matters with its large and well-prepared team.”
“They come up with great business solutions and guided us how to implement them in practice.”
The detailed results are as follows:
- Competition/Antitrust: Band 1
- Corporate/M&AMid-Market: Band 1
- Energy & Natural Resources: Band 1
- Public Procurement: Band 1
- Environment: Band 2
Individual recommendation for Sergiusz Urban (Band 2).
- Restructuring/Insolvency: Band 2
Individual recommendation for Andrzej Wiercinski (Band 2).
- Banking & Finance: Band 3
- Projects and infrastructure: Band 3
- Dispute Resolution: Band 4
Individual recommendation for Bartłomiej Jankowski (Band 3).
- Employment: Band 4
In addition, individual recommendations were also received by:
- Jakub Pokrzywniak (Band 1) – Banking & Finance: Insurance
- Agnieszka Wiercińska-Krużewska (Band 4) – TMT
Detailed results can be found on the publisher’s website.