The results of the Chambers Global 2023 ranking have already been published, in which our law firm has once again been recognised. We received recommendations in the following categories:
- Banking & Finance – Band 3,
- Corporate/M&A – Band 4,
- Dispute Resolution – Band 4,
- International & Cross-border Capabilities – Band 4.
Five of our lawyers received individual recommendations:
- Bartłomiej Jankowski – Band 3 | Dispute Resolution
- Jakub Jędrzejak – Band 3 | Corporate/M&A: High-end Capability
- Marcin Smolarek – Band 4 | Banking & Finance
- Michał Kalicki – Band 5 | Banking & Finance
- Anna Wojciechowska – Up and Coming | Corporate/M&A:High-end Capability
We are also very pleased with the great feedback from our Clients:
„They come up with great business solutions and guided us how to implement them in practice.” „They have a great scope of abilities and are able to handle complex and sophisticated matters.”
„WKB are an excellent corporate team. They are always available, communicative and manage expectations.” „They address the commercial aspects very well, we don’t waste time discussing theoretical issues. They’re solution-driven.”
„WKB has the capacity to handle complex and sophisticated cases. We have used the support of various lawyers from the firm on several occasions because the issues we had required the knowledge and experience of professionals who have handled very complex international cases”.
Chambers Global is one of the most recognised legal directories with a global reach covering, among others, Polish jurisdiction. It is launched annually by the prestigious Chambers & Partners publishing house.
The full results are available on the Chambers Global website.