In the latest edition of the Chambers Global ranking, one of the most famous and prestigious international guides in the legal services market, WKB has been classified in five categories:
- International & Cross-border Capabilities,
- Banking & Finance,
- Dispute Resolution,
and in an Italian section in the category Corporate/M&A – Expertise Based Abroad (Italian Desk).
Five of our lawyers received individual recommendations:
- Andrzej Wierciński – Senior Statespeople | Corporate/M&A
- Bartłomiej Jankowski – Band 3 | Dispute Resolution
- Jakub Jędrzejak – Band 4 | Corporate/M&A
- Marcin Smolarek – Band 4 | Banking & Finance
- Michał Kalicki – Up and Coming | Banking & Finance
The results are accompanied by comments from our clients:
“The cooperation is always very effective both with respect to works performed and the outcome itself.”
“There were about 14 different jurisdictions involved and the Polish aspects related to multiple cross-border aspects; they were very responsive when needed, they took instruction well and had the right level of initiative.”
From one year to another WKB has been strengthening its position on the international market and is among those law firms that Chambers describes as the best and most user-friendly to work with when matters involve international aspects.
The full results are available on Chambers Global website.