We would like to inform you that our multi-disciplined team of WKB lawyers remains at your disposal to address any legal questions and queries, including, but not limited to, those relating to the existing epidemiological threat.
We have also convened the Coronavirus Response Team. To discuss concerns about how the coronavirus is impacting your business, please reach out to one of the team members listed below:
- Agnieszka Wiercińska–Krużewska, advocate (firstname.lastname@example.org) – trade agreements, personal data and cybersecurity;
- Dr hab. Jakub Pokrzywniak, attorney-at-law (email@example.com) – insurance, contracts and their implementation;
- Jan Roliński, advocate (firstname.lastname@example.org) – public procurement and government contracts;
- Jakub Jędrzejak, attorney-at-law (email@example.com) – restructuring and insolvency processes;
- Anna Wojciechowska, attorney-at-law (firstname.lastname@example.org) – corporate matters;
- Wioleta Polak, attorney-at-law (email@example.com ) – employment matters;
- Anna Wyrzykowska, advocate (firstname.lastname@example.org) – shopping centres, real estate, construction;
- Marcin Smolarek, advocate (email@example.com) – banking and finance;
- Dorota Karczewska, attorney-at-law (firstname.lastname@example.org) – consumer relations, product safety (including food safety);
- Łukasz Czekański, tax advisor (email@example.com) – tax law, public aid.
We wish you the best of health.