Due to the current situation related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we are taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of you and our employees.
In light of the above, we have introduced the following changes to our firm’s working methods:
- Our expert team has adopted remote-working solutions to remain at your full disposal;
- Meetings may be organized as teleconferences or videoconferences (i.e. via MS Teams);
- In the case of matters requiring face-to face meetings, please let us know;
- Our reception desks remain open if you need to leave documents for us or want to be put through to any of our staff.
Operation of government offices and courts:
- We are assessing the impact of changes to the operation of government offices and courts on your cases on an ongoing basis. We will promptly report on any consequences of such changes.
The entire WKB legal team remains at your disposal in case you have any questions or legal problems related to the risks of this epidemic.
We have also convened a special coronavirus legal advisory team, consisting of:
- Agnieszka Wiercińska–Krużewska, advocate (firstname.lastname@example.org) – trade agreements, personal data and cybersecurity;
- Dr hab. Jakub Pokrzywniak, attorney-at-law (email@example.com) – insurance, contracts and their implementation;
- Jan Roliński, advocate (firstname.lastname@example.org) – public procurement and government contracts;
- Jakub Jędrzejak, attorney-at-law (email@example.com) – restructuring and insolvency processes;
- Anna Wojciechowska, attorney-at-law (firstname.lastname@example.org) – corporate matters;
- Wioleta Polak, attorney-at-law (email@example.com ) – employment matters;
- Anna Wyrzykowska, advocate (firstname.lastname@example.org) – shopping centres, real estate, construction;
- Marcin Smolarek, advocate (email@example.com) – banking and finance;
- Dorota Karczewska, attorney-at-law (firstname.lastname@example.org) – consumer relations, product safety (including food safety);
- Łukasz Czekański, tax advisor (email@example.com) – tax law, public aid.
We wish you the best of health.