Would you like to receive a tailor-made offer?
- a member of the M&A team,
- specialises in providing comprehensive advice in relation to M&A transactions on the private market, from coordinating due diligence investigations and developing the transaction structure through drawing up the transaction documentation and participating in negotiations, to managing closing activities and providing support in post-closing actions,
- advises PE/VC funds and trade investors, on both the sell and buy sides,
- has experience advising clients in anti-monopoly proceedings from the perspective of concentration control,
- provides assistance to corporate clients with respect to their day-to-day activities relating to company law and corporate governance, as well as company restructurings,
- prior to joining WKB in 2019, Tomasz had gained his professional experience working for 13 years with renowned Polish law firms,
- co-author of a practical commentary on the Polish Commercial Companies Code and press articles on legal topics.