Would you like to receive a tailor-made offer?
- Specializes in legal advice in the field of labour law and social security law.
- Has experience in preparing documentation in the field of labour law, including employment contracts, managerial contracts, non-competition agreements, work regulations, remuneration regulations, anti-discrimination and mobbing policies.
- Advises on issues related to the termination of contracts, organization of working time, transfers of the workplace, relations with employee councils and other employee representatives.
- Has experience in conducting legal and employee audits and due diligence.
- Member of the International Association on Workplace Bullying and Harassment.
- Obtained a doctoral degree based on a doctoral dissertation: “Polish standards of legal protection against violence at work on the background of foreign experiences”, defended with distinction at the University of Lodz.
- Author of scientific articles in the field of labour law.