Would you like to receive a tailor-made offer?
- specialises in public procurement law,
- prepares and reviews tender documentation; involved in preparing legal remedies used before the National Appeals Board,
- has expertise in intellectual property, and particularly with issues regarding infringement of trademarks, geographical indications, and protected plant variety rights, as well as matters relating to combating acts of unfair competition,
- awarded the Adam Mickiewicz University Medal for Outstanding Academic Achievement,
- as one of the winners of the 15th contest held by the Polish Patent Office, she received an award from the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development for her MA thesis concerning intellectual property.