Would you like to receive a tailor-made offer?
- Advocate trainee, junior associate in the dispute resolution team
- Specializes in conducting commercial disputes before common and arbitration courts, in particular regarding investment projects, including those implemented based on FIDIC contractual conditions, corporate matters and the performance of commercial contracts.
- She participated in court and arbitration proceedings involving entrepreneurs from various fields, including the construction, energy and banking industries.
- She has experience in providing day-to-day services to companies at both the stage of contract performance and after its completion.
- Graduate of the school of American Law at the Center for American Law Studies at the University of Warsaw in cooperation with Emory University School of Law and Georgia State University.
- Since January 2023 she is pursuing her advocate training at the Warsaw Bar Association.