Would you like to receive a tailor-made offer?
- a member of the Intellectual Property and TMT team,
- advises on matters relating to the protection of intellectual property, protection and processing of personal data and TMT,
- also specialises in civil law, with a focus on protection of personal rights, media and advertising law, combating unfair competition, and gambling law,
- has experience advising businesses operating in the media sector,
- supports clients in financing and securing (from the legal side) their B&D projects and is also a certified information security management systems auditor,
- he holds a Ph.D. in law and is a graduate of the Centre for American Law Studies at the University of Florida, the University of Warsaw, and the H. Grocjusz Intellectual Property Rights Centre,
- a student of the Applied Computer Science at the Faculty of Electronics at the Warsaw University of Technology, and an assistant lecturer at the Department of Informatics Law at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University,
- he is also a head of the Research Institute for Legal Aspects of New Technology – Future Institute, and a member of numerous associations dealing with media and TMT (among others, the Polish Press Law Association, the European Legal Technology Association, and the International Association for Artificial Intelligence and Law).