Would you like to receive a tailor-made offer?
- Member of the TMT, IP & Data Protection team
- Specializes in data protection and new technologies law. Interested in cybersecurity, intellectual property and commercial companies law, both in Polish and American law. Enthusiast of learning and technology, including computer science.
- Graduate of New Technologies Law at the Institute of Law Studies of the Polish Academy of Sciences (INP PAN) and the Center for American Law Studies. Constantly expanding her knowledge as a participant of numerous courses and conferences, including in the field of personal data law and new technologies. Graduate of the Corporate Law Academy and the United States Business Organizations and Securities Law.
- Has advised large businesses in the financial, IT, e-commerce, training, publishing and energy sectors, among others. She was responsible for an ongoing data protection consulting for the capital group of one of the largest banks in Poland (data protection office).
- Has gained experience both in law firms, including international law firms, and in the business-oriented in-house legal departments of companies specializing in data protection, new technologies and intellectual property.