Would you like to receive a tailor-made offer?
- a member of the M&A team, and regularly works with the corporate, banking and finance, and capital markets teams,
- supports M&A transaction teams in conducting legal due diligence reviews and the preparation of transaction documents,
- has experience in translation, research, and document and workflow management roles,
- has previously worked at a leading professional services firm in financial advisory services within a forensic investigations role,
- a graduate of Aberystwyth University School of Law and Criminology (LLB Law (Hons)), and the University of Glasgow School of Law (LLM International Law and Security), with a specialization in the application of the laws of armed conflict.