Would you like to receive a tailor-made offer?
- a member of the Real Estate & Property Development Team,
- specialises in issues relating to real estate trade and building law,
- provides advice to clients at all stages of the investment process, including issues related to the protection of historical monuments and regulation of the legal title to real estate,
- assists in the preparation and drafting of real estate transfer agreements, including those concerning agricultural properties, as well as agreements related to real estate investment procedures, pleadings and legal opinions. Joanna is also involved in the preparation of real estate due diligence reports,
- the holder of a scholarship granted by the Rector of the University to its best students,
- graduated from the one-year Comparative Law School run by the Nicolaus Copernicus University in cooperation with the Center for International Legal Studies in Salzburg.