Would you like to receive a tailor-made offer?
- a member of the Company Law & Corporate Governance Team as well as German Desk Team,
- prior to joining WKB gained professional experience by cooperating with various law firms rendering legal services both to Polish and to foreign entrepreneurs,
- advises on incorporation and liquidation of companies, provides day-to-day corporate assistance to companies as well as participates in the processes of merger, division and transformation of companies,
- graduated from the Faculty of Law and Administration of Maria Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin and the Rhenish Friedrich Wilhelm University of Bonn (LL.M. – Deutsches Recht), studied also at the European University Viadrina in Frankfurt (Oder) and the University of Passau,
- graduated with honours from the School of German Law at the University of Warsaw,
- a participant of the International Internship Programme for Lawyers, organised by the German Foundation for International Legal Cooperation, the German Federal Bar (Bundesrechtsanwaltskammer) and the German Bar Association (Deutscher Anwaltverein).