Matylda BudzynLegal Counsel Trainee firstname.lastname@example.org
T: +48 22 201 00 00
A member of the M&A and IP teams, Matylda is a graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at Jagiellonian University and of the Faculty of Economics and International Relations at Cracow University of Economics. In addition, she studied at Universidad de Valladolid in Spain as an Erasmus student.
Matylda focuses on intellectual property (including trademarks) and unfair competition while also being involved in mergers and acquisitions.
She works with teams that deal with venture capital and M&A transactions and is involved in legal due diligence audits. Matylda also advises businesses on trademark protection and copyrights.
- Member of team advising the Danish company DAFA A/S (a manufacturer of a wide range of construction and industrial products) on its purchase of 100% of the shares in a Polish company, Interchemall sp. z o.o.;
- Member of team advising British American Tobacco on the Polish dimension of the CHIC Group acquisition, including due diligence and review of transaction documents;
- Member of team advising Experior venture capital fund on acquisition of WeGirls S.A. (share deal);
- Member of team advising IKEA Retail on acquisition of Gizałki wind farm from Portuguese developer Martifer Renewables SGPS SA;
- Member of team providing intellectual property advice to such clients as Ceneo.pl, Jutrzenka, Husqvarna, Oninen and Fremantle.