Joanna Ksepkoaplikant adwokacki firstname.lastname@example.org
T: +48 22 201 00 00
A member of the restructuring and insolvency team, Joanna also works with the mergers & acquisitions team.
She specialises in insolvency and restructuring proceedings, advising both debtors and creditors at all stages of the process. Her expertise includes insolvency court proceedings, such as prohibition on business or auxiliary liability of management board members.
A graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński in Warsaw. In addition, she also studied at Universidade de Coimbra in Portugal as an Erasmus+ student.
- A member of the team conducting a due diligence review of Billbird S.A. in connection with the acquisition of 100% of shares in that company by Centrum Rozliczeń Elektronicznych Polskie ePłatności S.A.;
- A member of the team advising a company operating in the food sector in relation to the potential acquisition of shares in performance of an arrangement entered into with the creditors by the client’s debtor;
- A member of the team advising an energy company in relation to the strategy concerning satisfaction of receivables against the debtor in connection with the discontinuation of remedial (sanation) proceedings.
Prior to joining WKB:
- A member of teams advising court supervisors and administrators appointed in restructuring proceedings against debtors operating in such industries as distribution, technology and construction – preparing restructuring applications, lists of receivables, writs in the course of opposition proceedings, day-to-day legal assistance;
- Advised creditors of companies in the course of insolvency and restructuring proceedings by, among other things, preparing submissions of claims, objections to lists of receivables;
- Participated in cases concerning prohibition on business and managers’ auxiliary liability – preparing applications for prohibition on business and statements of claim for payment against management board members, as well as responses to said applications and statements of claim;
- Provided legal advice to entities threatened with insolvency from the service, energy and retail sectors – issuing analyses and legal opinions on current financial standing of such entities and recommendations as to further action.