Magdalena CzechLegal Counsel email@example.com
T: +48 22 201 00 00
A member of the employment law team.
Magdalena specialises in employment and corporate law. She advises leading Polish and foreign companies in restructurings and consolidations, and represents employers in relations with trade unions.
She also advises businesses on legal and employee-related aspects of their day-to-day operations, and draws up internal employee data protection regulations. Magdalena helps entrepreneurs implement complex solutions with respect to effective methods for hiring employees at different levels, in particular managers. She also deals with temporary employment issues, and provides advice to employment agencies.
Magdalena supports the corporate law team by advising on M&A transactions with respect to employee-related matters, and the M&A team by assisting with due diligence reviews.
Prior to working with WKB, she had gained experience in providing comprehensive corporate advice to businesses. Magdalena’s expertise includes litigation in civil and commercial proceedings before common courts.
She is a graduate of the Faculty of Law, Canon Law and Administration at the John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin.
- Advised a company from the insurance industry on entering into and terminating employment relationships with managers, with particular focus on non-competition issues.
- Advised an energy company on the application of the Act on Managing State Property and the Act on Act on the Principles for Determining Remuneration for Persons Managing Certain Companies.
- Provided employment-related advice to a company operating in the aviation industry with respect to reorganisation of the employment structure, including hiring temporary employees.
- Provided employment-related advice to a clothing company with respect to employment contracts and managerial contracts, drafted civil-law contracts, developed a property protection policy.
- Participated in a due diligence review of an e-commerce company prior to the sale of the enterprise, co-ordinated the employee transfer, advised on issues relating to the transfer of the employing establishment, drafted non-competition agreements.
- Provided legal advice on the application of the Act on Act on Promotion of Employment and Labour Market Institutions.
- Participated in the implementation of incentive programmes for managers and key employees.