Krzysztof WawrzyniakAdvocate email@example.com
T: +48 22 201 00 00
Krzysztof is a member of the Company Law & Corporate Governance team, with many years’ experience in corporate law. He also works with the M&A team.
Krzysztof advises on the sale and acquisition of companies and enterprises, company incorporation and liquidation, and share issues and redemptions, as well as mergers, divisions and corporate transformations. He assists clients in corporate due diligence investigations, and participates in investment and restructuring projects.
Before joining WKB, Krzysztof represented, among others, an investment fund established via the National Capital Fund (Krajowy Fundusz Kapitałowy S.A.) and an investment fund operating within the framework of the BRIdge Alfa programme. He has also conducted hundreds of registration procedures before numerous registry courts throughout Poland.
A graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at Warsaw University, Krzysztof is now undertaking a doctoral programme at the Institute of Legal Studies of the Polish Academy of Sciences.
- Issuing a legal opinion to the ENEA Group on corporate issues relating to a subsidiary; and
- Issuing legal opinions to a leader in the fuel and energy market, in respect of the application of the Act on the Principles of Determining the Amount of Remuneration for Persons Managing Certain Companies, as well as other corporate issues.
Before joining WKB, Krzyszof:
- was a member of the team advising an investment fund listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange on the acquisition of a controlling stake in a major player in the clothing industry (work included due diligence and implementation of transaction documents);
- advised an investment fund listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange in the course of a due diligence investigation prior to a share acquisition;
- was a member of the team advising an investment fund, established with the participation of Krajowy Fundusz Kapitałowy S.A. and a foreign entity, on seed funding, start-up and the expansion of investment projects;
- was a member of the team advising a proof-of-concept investment fund, funded from public resources under the BRIdge Alfa programme, on the implementation of certain capital investments;
- advised one of the most dynamically developing companies operating in the area of temporary employment and business outsourcing;
- advised private investors on the implementation of a joint venture with a pharmaceutical company listed on the New Connect stock exchange.