Aleksandra PrzybyszLegal Counsel Trainee firstname.lastname@example.org
T: +48 61 855 32 20
Aleksandra is a member of the insurance law team and a graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań. She is currently a legal counsel trainee at the District Chamber of Legal Counsels in Poznań.
She specialises in commercial insurance law and advises policy holders and entities connected with insurance market on matters related to this area of law. She also provides legal opinions in commercial insurance law, conducts due diligence, and participates in legal proceedings.
- Participated in court proceedings concerning an application for review of the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection’s decision with respect to insurance companies;
- Participated in court proceedings concerning claims against insurance companies and payment of commission for broking services;
- Performed an analysis of insurance documents drafted by both Polish and international insurance companies;
- A member of a team that advised the Danish company DAFA A/S (a manufacturer of a wide range of construction and industrial products) on its purchase of 100% of the shares in a Polish company, Interchemall sp. z o.o.;
- Participated in conducting due diligence of entities which offer insurance mediation.