Anna WojciechowskaLegal Counsel, Partner email@example.com
T: +48 22 210 00 00
Anna heads the Company Law and Corporate Governance team and the German Desk while liaising closely with the M&A and the Intellectual Property & TMT teams.
Anna provides advice on company law and M&As, including to German-speaking clients. She has broad experience advising on share purchases and corporate structuring with a special focus on specific aspects of intellectual property transfers. She works for many clients from the publishing and media industries.
She graduated from the Polish-German studies at the Faculty of European Law at Viadrina University in Frankfurt and from the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań. Anna is also Master of German and Polish Law (LL.M.) and has completed a post-graduate programme on intellectual property law at the University of Warsaw's Faculty of Law and Administration, as well as a course on public international law as part of her Socrates/Erasmus programme at Utrecht University's Faculty of Law. She is a doctoral student with the Institute of Legal Studies of the Polish Academy of Sciences.
A member of the International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA), Anna was AIJA's National Representative in Poland in 2013 and 2014.
Transactions and projects (corporate)
- Advised on company law aspects of Panasonic's acquisition of a part of a distribution business involving a wide range of medical devices from Bayer AG (transaction spanning over 40 jurisdictions);
- Advised EDF Group on corporate law, including provision of legal opinions, drafting internal resolutions, drafting amendments to articles of association, secretarial services for general meetings;
- Advised on restructuring of Stock Group;
- Provided opinions on corporate division scenarios within Raben Group;
- Advised on mergers within Air Products Group, global leader of the industrial gas market;
- Advised on subsidiary restructurings within Repower Group, a Swiss energy company;
- Advised the American Heart Association (an organisation fostering cardiac care) on setting up a branch in Poland;
- Drafted amendments to the charter of the Polish Electricity Association.
Transactions and projects (German Desk)
- Advised a German weapons and simulators manufacturer on potential joint venture with a Polish IT company;
- Advised a Vienna-based IT group on such matters as legal due diligence and transaction structuring for a potential acquisition of an IT solutions provider in Poland, on creation of and assistance for joint ventures and a Polish subsidiary;
- Advised a manufacturer based in northern Germany on corporate and transactional aspects of a potential investment in a Polish group engaged in various operations, including manufacturing;
- Advised a German manufacturer of automotive anti-vibration systems on corporate and transactional aspects of a purchase of shares in Polish subsidiary, and provided legal assistance in relation to daily matters;
- Advised a German transportation and railway company on corporate and transactional aspects of a potential investment in a Polish railway industry player, and of a railway engine lease and rental project;
- Advised a German food industry leader on a group compliance process that involved Polish subsidiaries;
- Advised a reputed Liechtenstein-based law firm on the drafting of a gift causa mortis for one of their clients.
COMPANY LAW, MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
Other selected reccomendations: