Wojciech KulczykLegal Counsel firstname.lastname@example.org
T: +48 61 855 32 20
A member of WKB competition team. Provides end-to-end legal services to companies operating in the TSL sector (transportation, forwarding and logistics). Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań.
Wojciech specializes in energy, competition and carriage law. Moreover his experience encompasses drafting filings for the proceedings before the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (UOKiK) in the matters concerning among others abuse of dominant position by energy companies, and price fixing and notifications of concentration for businesses operating in aviation, transportation and energy sectors.
- Represented energy companies such as PGNiG S.A., ENEA Operator sp. z o.o. and Tauron Group companies in proceedings before the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (UOKiK);
- Member of a team drafting a concentration notifications to the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection concerning creation of joint venture by the leading aviation and space companies: Airbus, Dassault Aviation, EADS, Safran and Thales;
- Member of a team drafting a concentration notification to the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection concerning acquisition of Wincanton Group companies by Raben Group.
- Acted as counsel and provided regular legal advice to Raben Group companies (Raben Polska sp. z o.o., Fresh Logistics sp. z o.o., Raben Transport sp. z o.o.);
- In collaboration with a foreign partner, prepared a European Commission-mandated report on legal matters concerning provision of refuge for ships in distress.
- Advised IKEA in an acquisition of three wind farm projects.