Domenico Di BisceglieCounsel firstname.lastname@example.org
T: +48 22 201 00 00
Counsel at WKB's Italian Desk.
A graduate of the Faculty of Law at LUISS Guido Carli University in Rome. In 2005, he was awarded the title of Italian Avvocato (attorney-at-law). He was awarded the title of LL.M. in International Public Law and International Criminal Law at Leiden University in the Netherlands and a diploma of High Studies in Criminal Business Law in Bari.
He specializes in international investment matters and business relations between Italy and Poland, in particular in the matters involving Polish sister companies and branches of Italian companies. He has extensive experience in litigation and credit recovery in Poland, green fields investments and related subsidiaries and public-private partnerships. He is also a specialist of Italian Litigation and Contract Law. He renders legal advisory services in Polish as well.
Advisory services in Poland
- Acting on behalf of SACE BT SpA in all its litigation and credit recovery issues in Poland;
- Acting on behalf of Istituto Nazionale Assicurazione contro gli Infortuni sul Lavoro (INAIL, Workers Compensation Autohority) in litigation proceedings in Poland;
- Acting on behalf of Italferr SpA in litigation proceedings involving public procurement law in Poland;
- Advising BIIS SpA and ANCE in the organization of PPP involving Italian Construction companies in Poland;
- Advising Armando Vidale SpA, a road transport company, in a dispute concerning company law;
- Advising GIAT SpA and GIAT Polska sp. z o.o. on the matters relating to business transactions and acting in litigation proceedings in Poland;
- Advising Brembo SpA on legal matters concerning the construction of a production plant in Poland;
- Advising CCC and INSO SpA on a project involving the construction of a skyscraper Złota 44 Tower in Poland;
- Legal assistance for Celsab International S.A. on a transnational fusion (Poland-Luxemburg) through incorporation of AMF Polska sp. z o.o.
COMPANY LAW, MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS