Jan RolińskiAdvocate, Senior Partner email@example.com
T: +48 22 201 00 00
A co-founder and senior partner at WKB, head of the public procurement team and the Italian desk.
Jan advises major Polish companies, notably from the energy and construction industries, and has assisted on key tenders in a number of Poland’s largest infrastructure projects.
He represents clients in disputes concerning public procurement issues, including when criminal charges are involved. As a recognised expert in the field, Jan often participates in legislative works concerning public procurement law.
He also heads WKB’s Italian desk, representing many of the leading Italian businesses active or looking to expand in Poland.
Jan is a vice-president of the International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA) Commission on Environmental and Energy Law and one of the arbitrators of The Court of Arbitration for Sport at the Polish Olympic Committee.
- Represented contracting authorities and contractors before National Chamber of Appeal and district court in disputes concerning public procurement procedures tender-related criminal cases;
- Represented clients in highly publicised cases concerning personal data protection.
- Advice to Poczta Polska S.A. in a number of public contracting procedures, including ones involving provision of telecommunication or carriage services.
- Comprehensive legal advisory services on the selection processes for an architect, engineer, and a general contractor of the Polish LNG Terminal construction project in Świnoujście;
- Legal advisory services to EDF Polska in relation to DeSox (CHP in Kraków, Wrocław, Gdańsk and Gdynia) and DeNOx (CHP in Rybnik, Gdańsk, Kraków and Wrocław) projects.
Other selected recommendations:
- Rzeczpospolita - Ranking Kancelarii Prawniczych 2018 | Public Procurement
He is one of the leaders in public procurement in Poland. His advice is absolutely exceptional. – Chambers Europe 2018 | Public Procurement
Market commentators are quick to praise practice head Jan Roliński for his experience and knowledge of the sector. Clients appreciate his "full support" and see him as a "sensational" lawyer. – Chambers Europe 2016 | Public Procurement